WTB 15inch tires for Stock rims

Need some new tires for my stock teardrop rims. Anything from

195, 55, R15
To
210, 60, R15

Z rated tires if you have them.
I don’t know tire size too much but you know what I mean.

Looking for new or almost new (at least 80%)
Summer tire is perferred but would also take All seasons.

Looking for all 4 or pairs.

Pm me
or Email pics of the tires to keo_borina@hotmail.com

Hey man.

How much are you looking to spend, besides as little as possible? :lol:

Let me know b/c I may have 4 tires for you.

Easy 8)

Little as possible is right but for the right tires I have a blank check :smiley: but you know any price you give me will have to be below any other price and i’ll low ball you a little but not too much…you know how it goes. So details and asking price please and thank you.

Yep I know how it is.

Ok I took this from the thread it’s in so I would’nt have to type as much,

Snow tire set - 2 brand new ice track snow tires, plus one yr. old all seasons, on tear drop rims ready for rest of the winter. All of the tires are mounted and balanced on the rims. They are all size 205/55/15. Asking $375.00 for all 4. The winter tires alone were almost $250.00.

As you see for the price you get wicked tires and an extra set of rims too. It’s convienent that there on Tear Drop rims as you would just take off your old set, and slap on this set. The tires are balance of course.

So what do you think?

Only problem with this is I’m not really looking for winter tires at the moment but would like the summer but its inconvient for you so it won’t work out…If you have another set of all season or summers let me know.

Thanx

I can do you just the all season’s if you want. The only thing is there is only 2.

found some tires thanx

Please Delete.