WTB: 16" Spare wheels steelies - Immediate

Hello Everyone,

Our race team requires several 16" steel wheels for an Ice Race Event. We need a steel wheel with a narrow width that has the 240sx 4-bolt pattern. It turns out that the 90-91ish 240 is the only car that has the 16" steel wheel that we require that has a narrow width.

We are URGENTLY in need of these rims as we race in a few days. We are located in Toronto and we can pick up from Bowmanville to Niagara to Kitchener to Barrie OR we can easily arrange collect shipping as we have a business as well.

Again this is highly urgent! Please contact Doug at:

1-800-267-4171 Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00PM Saturday 9:30am-3:00pm If you call after these times it will default the call to Dougs cell phone. Please call anytime over the weekend. Please do not PM as I am offline till next week.

We only need the steel rim.

I’ll be calling today.

I believe you want the spares from 95 se 16". This is where I found the ones I have to offer.

No. We need from the 89-94 model. We need 4 bolt pattern 4 x 114.3mm. Unless of course the SE model had a 4 bolt?

We have found 1 - 16" steel wheel and it came from a 90 240sx. As per car-part.com they were available on the 90 and up 240’s.

Irregardless we just need the rims. And thank you for responding!:slight_smile:

Hi Everyone,

We are offering to swap anyone who has a 16" spare tire in their trunk for a 15" so that you DO have one.

I understand nobody really wants to lose their spare however we really need these and we are running out of time.

We will pay fair price for a spare. Anyone who helps out with a rims we can also help you in return getting aftermarket oem style exhaust and parts as we are a distributor. This offer is only for those who can help as we are not a retail store.

Thanks again for looking!