WTB : 17 Inch Used Tires

Originally I had to replace my rears and only needed two tires. I now have to replace my fronts as well, and i’m looking to do this as soon as possible. So I need a SET of tires, 17 inch in size. Or if multiple people have PAIRS, I would be interested as well. Im looking for something used but still in good condition, not buying spares to burn through, this will be driven daily so I need something with enough tread that it is still road worthy.

Used Tires in Good Condition, prefer local ( hamilton ) but will leave the city to pick up if i must ( kitchener, missisauga, toronto). May buy a PAIR of new tires if a good price comes up, and the other pair used.

Let me know what you have, pm me with details to size, tread left, price, and pictures if you have them.

215/45/17 : 225/45/17 : 235/45/17

Those sizes would be preffered but if you have others let me know and I would still be interested.

thanks for all the replies. i found a set of 16’s for cheap and will be running my old five spokes instead of the 17’s. will be needing them in the future, but not any time soon. lock this thread.