WTB: 180sx front calipers

Like the title says;

Calipers, lines (stainless steel if you’ve got em), if there are no pads thats ok, but I need rotors.

Don’t want siezed calipers, or siezed bleeder screws.

PM with prices, thanks.

I will have mine for sale in the spring if you wanna wait :stuck_out_tongue:

But good luck in finding some. I’ll be on the look out for some 180 brakes for you.

if you still need these email me

I’ll assume you are not aware that 180sx Calipers are the same as either the Altima or Maxima (perhaps even both). Find out which and then just hit up a junk yard. Shouldnt cost you more then $30 a Caliper tops included hardware and lines etc etc…

Its the 95 Altima gen (not sure what gen that is) that are identical, and I am aware of this. Thanks though Jeff, but I was looking for everything to be in good condition.

I just don’t want to deal with siezed calipers, siezed bleeder screws, and all that not so fun stuff.

dont buy 12-15 yr old cdn calipers unless they are rebuilt…
just spend the 100 on used 180’s when they pop up.

Thats what I just said V, thanks haha!

80 bucks bro if you pick them up off me. Ive got the stock softlines still attatched with brackets cut at the hardline. Brackets included no pads or rotors. Brand new rotors were $40 each at part source

Well quicky example. I picked up a set of J30 Calipers to replace my 180sx ones @ a wreckers for $40.00 (didnt need to be rebuilt by any means) but I did anyway since I ended up powder coating them and the seals/bleeders were a few bucks.

So I got brand new calipers for about $50.

Rebuilding calipers is simple btw. As in a few minutes and your done.

Are J30 calipers same as 180sx ones?

Still looking for a set in the GTA preferabely.

Thanks.

Got 'em.

Close thread, thanks!

Midwest Calipers located in Toronto, has the calipers rebuilt and ready to go, I know you got them already, it’s just a reminder for next time. www.midwestcalipers.com