WTB: 180sx type x side skirts

if anyone has a decent pair ill take them off you hands! pm me please!

lol i wana set too

theres a set for sale on Zilvia.net 300.00USD from the pics they seemed to be in good shape

I was bored… heres the link

i have 180sx ones but not the type X ones…

thanks for the link. 300$ a little pricy for me tho.

well my friend if you want oem type x aero your goin to have to pay… if not start looking for FG type x stuff… but even then itll be 300

yeah i dont think i’ve ever even seen Type X skirts for sale in Canada before…

I had FG type x sides. Traded iDrift for his 180sx FG sides.

I know he was looking to use them to make more. PM him, if you don’t mind FG that is.

LOL wow… I hit google with 180sx Type X sideskirts and first link was www.mynismo.com with $70 per skirt USD

You’re going to need the side skirt extension for both sides to make this work. On that site they go for a $170 each. In total, the Type X (Kouki) side skirt kit is comprised of 4 pieces. I got mine almost 6 years back for over $1000, and that’s when the CAD hit rock bottom. $500 US isn’t a bad price for OEM parts IMO.

PM iDrift, if you don’t mind FG.

I had 180sx type x sides and I traded his for 180sx ones. He wanted to trade to make multiples.

I have a pair of the OEM 180sx type X ones with the extension in red…

I will include an extra extension (3 piece in total).

Price: $300 USD shipped to Toronto (5-7 days shipping)

Also for sale is the rear skirt (3 pieces) in high quality fibre glass (made in Japan and NOT China). The fitment is pretty dead on, I will also include an extra OEM side piece for you.

Price: $250 USD shipped to Toronto (5-7 days shipping)

PM me for details

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/Rexchris66/S13KoukiSkirts.jpg