WTB 1990 or 91 civic EX sedan

Anyone know where one sits? Any 88-91 sedan in good condition (not all rotted out) would do, but I prefer a 90 or 91 EX sedan… Im looking for a new daily and have to buy something in the next two weeks. I used to have a 90 LX sedan that I built a junkyard turbo kit for…(very primitive but it worked), and I’d like to have another…

Sounds like a fun project… Good luck

I’ll dig up some pictures of my old one…

Here is the one I built when I was 18. Im pretty sure it was one of the first turbo hondas in cobleskill:

another:

and another

That’s pretty slick. Great ef color too

T3 turbo, HF manifold, rising-rate fuel regulator on DPFI, non-intercooled. I started around 8psi, had it cranked up to about 13psi for a month or two (yes, 13psi non-intercooled with a FMU on DPFI), then turned it back down to 9psi, which is where it finally blew up. It broke the ring lands on all 4 pistons. It pulled pretty hard on 13psi.

It still had the stock exhaust on it. total sleeper. I ran it with an open downpipe most of the time while the boost was at 13 though…

Theres a place on Freeman’s Bridge road in Scotia that seems to always have old Honda’s that look clean. Xclusive or something like that.
Not sure if they have what you need but they might.

theres one on craigslist … http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1260128867.html

i just called about the one on craigslist and am going to see it tomorrow. AND, im going to drive over to scotia on my lunch tomorrow to see whats there…

Doubt xclusive would have any efs but worth a shot I guess