WTB: 1G DSMLINK V2 91-94 and 2BG eclipse bumpers

Will buy with or without ECU

Need 2GB eclipse front and rear bumpers and tailights. Possibly the high rise turbo wing and if you have clear corner lights and reverse lights I would definitely like to pick them up also. Let me know with some pics and prices.

dsm_tuner69-Cody Lyle Lucero

All prices are WITHOUT shipping. PM me or e-mail me at skate4life_06@hotmail.com. Pics are at the bottom.

DSMLink v2 (ecu not included): $400

Hope this helps just went up on dsmlink forum.

Thanks I haven’t looked on there yet. I’ll have to see if I can get him down a little since that isn’t a real steal.

i have 95 rear bumper (red) and the black side skirts (not the door molding or fenders pieces)

he said 2gb ie 97-99

^ Yupp, thanks. I think I found all the 2gb stuff I need from someone that PM’d me. I’ll post up if I need anything else.

Dsmlink forums is only available if you own or owned dsmlink or are recognized shop. With that said, I don’t ever see the used link stuff below 400 and it does come with the proper usb cable. Good luck I saw 2 other 1g link both for sale for 400.

ill have to look in my garage… i may have some goods for ya

Yeah I’m on there. I have it for my 2g. Yeah I usually don’t see it for less than that but maybe I can shed a couple bucks of someone.

he already has dsm link for his talon, i believe he is looking for it for his friend (so he is on dsm link forums)

You got it earl.

^ u get your car running good?

ahh ok… sounds good and good luck. I saw two others also recently listed.

Yeah Hodge I did. I just gotta get it tuned now and figure out my boost spike issue. Then paint and body work. Answer your phone next time I call you, fggt.

Thanks Gary I’ll find one on there since there’s a lot coming up for sale.

yea i kno what it means, i just figured i would shoot it out there