WTB 1g motor Full

Im lookin for a 1g motor fully assembled i dont want to put nothing together ( maybe a turbo) i got DSMigraines shell now and i already have tranny etc… i just need a good running motor already put together. if anyone knows were i can get one let me know. also i was wondering are the ebay motors any good anyone have any luck with them. o 6 or 7 bolt it really dont matter. and moded i would not mind. o this is for a dsm.

o you might want to call up hybrid and ask what they are doing with the white 90 tsi. they may pussybly be parting it.

You want a 6 bolt period. I do not have anything laying around unfortunately. If you go with the EBAY engines becareful, buyer beware.

You can come down and pick up my white awd for $1200. It has a 6bolt with 100,000 that never burned oil and always had great oil pressure. Its $1500 if you want the car running and ready to go. That car as you know has a full 3inch exhaust with cat, good 14b with only 30000 miles and no shaft play, and ported exhaust manifold and o2 housing.

Gary its mine lol i wanted that car so bad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just spent 1300 on other things but ill talk to you about it.

is it a 90 or 91