WTB: 2.25'' TBolt Clamps (2), 2.25'' Coupler

As title states. I have 1 TBolt clamp, am gonna snag one from DUKE LADUKE, need 2 more. Also need a 2.25’’ Coupler, went to ccc for a 2’’ and got sold a 2.5’’, but anyway. Preferably 4 ply!

Thank you all.

pm’d

Napa

Napa doesn’t have em…tried there today.

I have every coupler but that size. I must have used them on my old 2G I had. I have some energy suspension shifter bushings though

jvg if i have to order it ill let you know, just want to try locally first.

Ask for constant velocity clamps at napa

if you let me know by 2pm i should have it around noon-2 the following day if you cant find one by then. I might have two here you can try they might clamp small enough.

siliconeintakes.com

dude…i have gotten all of my t bolts from napa. they are for deisel trucks

Napa didn’t have any 2.25’’…they told me that the closest ones they had were in Indiana.

Down to only needing 1 TBolt Clamp and the coupler…

Just ask for constant velocity dude, they will have them

dude…you are failing on clamps and t bolts… this car will devour you and your bank account b4 u know it.

use a constant velocity style clamp you mean?

I’m confused…

Constant velocity is what it’s called at napa.

Constant velocity= t bolts

oh cool. i’ll ask for those tomorrow when I go back in.

Either way, just replacing the 2 worm clamps with 2 tbolt clamps fixed my boost leak. so i’ll be at full bore on wednesday!

I got them at napa . Napa does sell them , I took the last ones in the 2.25 @ the wolf road store. But they had them in other stores as well . Omni as well sells them in latham .

dude, you dont need a 4 ply coupler.

i have what you need, but its only 3 ply, might RUPTURE from that 18psi you are running

Lol at jeffy

I will take it! Let me know when/where I can pick it up.