WTB: (2) 96-00 Civic Doors (2dr) ..

hey im looking to buy 2 doors (drivers and passenger) for a 2dr 2000 civic si!! my windows on both sides of the car stopped going up and keep falling off the track and the one door is dented as is so im looking for doors!!! let me know if you have one and maybe we can make a deal… or a trade + cash!!

thanks

i can almost garrantee that your run channels are dry rotted and split, you can get them from honda for $45-55 a side. It happens to all of them. Hope this helps and maybe it will save you some money.

thanks so much bro… do u really think thats the problem??? it might definately save me some money… now for the other one… i have a wrecked door… so i might still need a passenger side door!!

and bald1one… thanks alot man

yup no problem, its happened to me on four different civics two ek’s two eg’s the rubber splits and does not guide the window down the track and bingo your stuck with a window that wont go completely up…the wrecked door does it just need a skin or is the shell fubar to?

I have a driver side door if you need it. It’s in Michigan,but can be her on the 11th. Let me know via PM because I’ll probably lose/forget about this post