wtb 20 gallon fish tank setup

I need a 20 gallon tank to get my wifes goldfish out of the 60 i just bought. Let me know what you have.

OMGsiick(i think thats how its spelled) has one for sale on here DIRT cheap. I also have a 20G long Id sell ya cheapie

I saw his add and asked him about it, but still havent gotten any pictures or anything. I’ll be down in the area next weekend and would like to pick something up at that time if possible. What exactly do you have and how much?

Its a 20G long tank(wider and less height), comes with heater, lid(just mesh lid), light and filter with the media in it. Although the filter looks a little dirty, I would use it for the 1st few days, should help jump start the cycle. Not lookin to get alot for it, just a little less than I have into it, $40. I think I have extra gravel too if you want that as well.

I’m interested can you take a picture and e-mail it to wcs13@aol.com some time before friday?

Yeah Ill try and grab a pic of it, Ill just post it back in this thread if ya dont care, Ill forget about the email lol.

I bought a 20g tank off Adam. Hes a good kid.

ya thats cool. I just want to see what i’m buying before the 2.5 hour ride.

Thanks dudebro

totally understandable man, I’ll try and get one up tomorrow

did you find one toomanycamaros?

not yet, waiting on a reply from adam

Picked up a tank and accessories from Adam today so this thread can be locked and moved to the vault.

Thanks man, and sorry it took so long to get around to doin!

Not a problem the delay was just as much on my part. Gonna scrub it tonight and hopefully get it setup.