WTB 2005 5 series/2006 3 series BMW

New Jersey Craigslist. Books for $20,125, I picked it up for $11k

Jesus christ… that’s dirt ass cheap, kind of makes you wonder if the REAL owner is going to be looking for it soon :lol

Haha, The guy I bought it off of was a fuckin millionare, I got lost looking for his bathroom lol… We agreed on the phone at 12k which was thousands less then what he wanted anyway lol, but I complained about some small scratches and told him he was wrong for making me drive 4 hours down to look at something not as described lol… In the end he let it go for 11k… The way I see it, cash is always king :slight_smile:

premium package would give you a chrome molding around the side windows and also include bluetooth and bmw assist

Bro, I brought the car to my friend at Unique today to check it out and even they said it was the premium/technology package. Im sure you can order all of the above without the chrome moldings and as for the bmw assist and bluetooth I have both. In the end, I wanted AWD, Navigation and black leather, I got all and then some so Im happy…fuck it. No offense dude, but you wanted $22k for your car with pretty much the same mileage as I have on this car and NOT awd and I got this one for MORE then half the price you were asking for yours, how can I go wrong?

…I smell a little hating, you wouldnt be hating now would you? After all it’s just a 3 series. :slight_smile:

I wnat a 3 series

buy one? lol