deal of a lifetime. 2006 bmw m5

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=257802301&dealer_id=63763111&car_year=2006&rdm=1233331972787&num_records=25&model=M5&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2006&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=BMW&color=&keywords_display=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&position=top&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceASC&address=14043&advanced=&end_year=2010&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=354&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

im so excited i cant wait. I already sent him a money order per his request and he said he would deliver the car for me too. :smiley:

o wow thats a good price im gona 2 call him and offer hin 200 more than u so i get it first

awww man i was gonna send him money via western union.

Holy crap! $12,500? for real? Shit, I could almost afford that… then I can be M5 jim. :tup: I like the older body style (e38 or what ever) better but this is truely a steal. I hope you get it.

:picard:

For 12000 i’d probably rather have a newer RSX, tho

I was reserving further judgement but…

See sig

He is such a fag he is in there twice?

lol^

I couldn’t believe that he wasn’t in there already.

You guys are too late, I already picked it up.

thread moved to OT

BAH, i already contacted this guy

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61861&highlight=m5

If you are looking, i know of a couple that i can snag for low 30’s with under 50k miles…

IB drdos

why am I in your sig 2x?

you would think autotrader could spot stuff like this, when I was looking for a car I found tons of these ads on there. I actually had someone steal my cc info and use it for scams on cars.com a year ago for something like this

46k car for 12gssss hmm wtf

Because your level of suck on this forum 2x greater than anyone elses on that list. A feat that I once dared to call impossible.

Congratulations.

I also edited it because space is limited and filling up fast.

civicjim do you like cigars?

You don’t like Dawn? According to a few posts on here she might be mildly attractive? You don’t like attractive females?

Quoted so you can never ever ever ever change this statement.

I do like attractive females…they just dont like me :frowning:

I can’t see the listing. Boo.

And, I’m hot as hell. Duh.