WTB 205/40/17's

I will try this again, looking for a pair of 205/40/17’s. Let me know what you have.

lol

Call me a work tomorrow. I may have some I can sell cheap…

They would be new tires tho…

how cheap

Idk I’m off today. Call me tomorrow if you need some too

whatever you do don’t sell them to the leper-face bennyfizzle…

I may be interested depending on how much. I really need to test fit them which is why I wanted some cheapies before buying a new set because I don’t know how they would fit on a 9" wheel…but I need something similar in size for clearance.

You see unlike bennyfizzle, some of us men roll baller 9" wide wheels instead of a underage boy touching 8" rofl

The rest of us are smart enough to know that a 205/40 is going to look and feel like a bag of ass on a 9" wheel, and wonder why dummies like you don’t just put a 215/40 on and call it good. Especially when you already have 215/40s to test with.

HURR HURR GIMME 205s

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/228000/228535_me_gusta.jpg

I has no 215/40’s

oh I thought you had 215/40s mounted on something already.

Nevermind then, but 215/40s are easier to find anyways.

I gots 45’s brah

Oh you should’ve checked CL yesterday, there was a pair of 205/40 Ventus’ on there with no price.

:lol

I know it’s a long shot, but I know of (4) 8/32 General UHP’s looking to trade for a matching set or 2 matching pairs of 215/45’s

I have a set of 4 Primewell PZ-900s I’d trade, they’re at 7/32nds or so I’d guess.

Theyre 260 treadwear summer tires.

I just went out and measured, false advertising. 2 are 5/32 & 2 are 6/32

He said he’s down if you are, call or stop by.

They are 205/40s? Sam needs them more than I do, and I know he has at least a pair of good condition 215/45s. I’ll text him and see if he wants them, otherwise I will probably take them.

LMK Thanx

My 215/45’s are minty so I probably wouldn’t trade, thanks for the offer though

Well if you get a chance, and your interested. Give me some info ie. make/model/tread depth and what your looking for and I’ll let him know. He really want’s to go up in size.