WTB: 205/45/16 rubber

i know its probably a long shot to find somebody on here who’s got what i’m looking for, but i figured i’d try…

looking for a set of 205/45/16, nothing really crazy, prefer summer performance only, but may settle for an all-season even though i will run snows for the winter.

if you can accommodate me please let me know. thanks!

i have one bfgoodrich g force spore thats brand new. i dont know if it helps or not

thanks but i really need a set, as in 4…

the g-force sports are pretty decent though. my mom has them on her passat.

yeah i figured i’d throw it out there…

Ive got 2
Falken Ziex 512’s in that size.

I’ve got 4 Bridgestone 205/55 R16 Turanza LS-T, or something of that sort, with 4 to 5/16 remaining on all four. Even wear. If you’re intrested, let me know.

I’ve got 2 brand new pirelli 245/35/16s I’d sell.

how much you looking to spend and Ill see if I have anything for ya

pete lemme make some calls and see what i can get

i will have to check the size on my wheels @ synapse, but I might have 4 tires, almost brand new. I dont care for the brand, so I would probably buy new tires.

thanks everybody… mainly looking for something decent enough worth spending the $60 or whatever getting them mounted/ balanced…

if i go with a new performance all-season tire, which i may have to, if i can’t find anything in a summer performance tire that is decent in my price range.

i’d much rather spend $300.00 on a set of QUALITY USED rubber, with a fair tread.

it also absolutely needs to be a 45 series tire. 55’s rub on my car and jack it up.

this can be moved to the vault. bought a brand new set of falkens.

thanks.