WTB: 215/60/16 Tires (4 and/or 2+2)

Looking for a set of used 215/60/16 tires. Maybe even 8 tires in total. I can probably even settle for 2 matching + 2 matching. Post em’ up.

i have 5 tires that are close. i think its 215/65/16 three match and 2 match, let me know i’ll do them all for $75 let me know thanks.

approx tread depth? (or %)…and check to see if they’re all the same size

I assume these are for a SHO…I think I have something, have to check on the the size when I get home. There already mounted on slicers too:)

haha :snky: . Mike, word on the street is you might be looking for some 13" Cobra brakes. I will most likely be selling my 95 MTX (quaifed) very soon and very cheap. I cannot find 1 replacement ADR 17" rim so i might just downgrade back to slicers.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:4,topic:27448"”]

I assume these are for a SHO…I think I have something, have to check on the the size when I get home. There already mounted on slicers too:)

[/quote]

Haha, that would be funny if those are the ones off my old SHO. That came off his first SHO to begin with. :lol:

that would be funny Devin. It’s just a big fucked-up incestual SHO family. Although, if they were my old ones, it would bring a tear to my eye. I still have the spoiler, EATC, keys, and license plates :snky: from that car. I miss that thing.

[quote=“SHOtime,post:7,topic:27448"”]

that would be funny Devin. It’s just a big fucked-up incestual SHO family. Although, if they were my old ones, it would bring a tear to my eye. I still have the spoiler, EATC, keys, and license plates :snky: from that car. I miss that thing.

[/quote]

PM sent:)

hey i sent you a pm, they have about 80% thread left and three are matching and the other two are matching. let me know thanks.

silvergt, are all 5 the same tire size though (215/60/16 or whatever)?

ok i got it
michelin energi 205/60/16 [3 of them]
toyo proxes 205/65/16 [2 of them]