WTB: 225/40/18" Tires New or Used

as title says, my friend needs a set of 18 inch tires… he doesnt care if they are used, just good condition. Let me know what you guys have or can get and how much. Thanks

I have a set of Kumho tires… maybe AST? Not sure, I can go outside and check though. size is 245/40/18. I’d say probably about 85% tread left on 'em. $75 will take both.

ok ill let him know, maybe he will grab those 2 and then buy 2 new ones… atleast save him a bit. ill get back to ya - by the way when are you gonna be out this way with that cup holder :tong

I might be heading out there next Saturday actually! I’ll call ya! If I can find it… I actually bought a new hood latch too. Only thing is, it’s the whole wire, so you have to take the fender off… so you can guess why I never changed it, lol.

bring whatever you got, thats why im glad brooks is my boy… a 6pack of BL smoothies and he’ll basically do anything ;D

hahahaha… no prob, hopefully it’s where I left the cupholder.

bump

he just picked up 2, so he DOES need those 2 you have. You said you would be out here on the 29th… so bring them with you he’ll have the 75$ for ya. thanks kornel

awesome, sounds good! If anything changes, I’ll let ya know, otherwise, I’ll call ya around when I’m leavin, then when I get down there!