WTB: 235/45/17 or 225/45/17 winter tires (4)

Looking for a used set of decent 235/45/17 winter tires. Let me know if there is anything out there.

Thanks

Put 225/45R17s on instead. WAY cheaper and easier to find. If this is going on a 7-8.5" wide wheel they’ll work just fine. What’s this for?

how much are you looking to spend? i have a set of dunlop graspics, but i kind of don’t want to unmount them, i’d rather sell them with the wheels.

thanks for the info mike.

They are going on a 17x8 wheel.

I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg, but the kumho’s on the wheels now won’t cut it.

Also looking for 225/45/17 winter tires.

good luck man…thats it was cheaper for me when i went through this to buy a set of rims/tires 16in instead

I have 16" wheels and snows already, but they look tiny on the new Daily.

who cares its winter…

You have star tattoos on your shoulders, your opinion doesn’t count.

and your name tattooed on my left asscheek…
if ya such a baller that you care about 17’’ wheels on ya car then the last thing you should be doin is lookin for used winter tires. and if you want new ones by now you should know the people on here to help you with that. shouldnt need to make a thread for this.

i have a set of 215/50/17’s barely used i will let both tires go for $50 if they will fit your application…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22028

Thanks for the heads up slopoke, but I am looking for a dedicated snow tire and not an all season.