WTB 240SX 1991-1993

Hey, I’m looking for a 240SX or 180sx between 89-93. I recently had an Integra that got written off, because some bullshit Integra LS made an illegal left hand turn. Yes, another Integra totalled my Integra…

I’m trying to scope out different cars before the insurance payment comes in for me to drop on another car. So if you have a 240 SX or 180 SX, in decent condition, no RUST!! Color doesn’t matter, nor does interior. Shoot me a PM or an email to datenshi(at)kaostheory(dot)net , I’m not looking to spend more then 3000$, so if you’ve got a 15000$ car … don’t waste both of our time. lol.

Thanks in advance, and look forward to being a part of this forum if the car comes through. :wink:

i have a great project started if your interested check out my for sale thread and my build thread lots of new parts baller parts and boosted motor that was built just needs finishing im asking 2500 obo let me know im avalible anytime if you would like to see it in person which would be better as the pictures do the car no justice. cheers. heres the specs on the car/parts with it

1 week old ISIS DD cat back never even got to use it, 1 week old Bings turbo elbow,1 week old Bings turbo down pipe, Bings s13 side skirts painted black 1 week old, S13 KA24DE-T 170xxxkms, 170psi compression accross the board. VERY VERY CLEAN , stage 2 clutch masters clutch new from varun., ARP head studs, cometic head gasket, generic turbo manifold, SR T25 turbo, aftermarket turbo feed and return lines. SR 370cc injectors, new tps and throttle body. wingless and like pretty much rust less and dentless trunk. sohc to dohc wiring harness, hud works take everything for $2500 as were is or $3000 with D2 coilovers.

Not really looking for a half finished project car that was automatic before, and still unfinished… I’d rather have one clean, bone stock, with no rust and high KM’s. Thanks for the offer though.

After going to the meet tonight, WTB!

bump

hahah goo man, You came with TK right?

I dunno who TK is, (Dont know a lot of peoples usernames from on here that I was talkin to, only Kengi lol) but I did come, and was chillin for a while. I’m tryin to hunt down the perfect car, it’s more effort then I thought with 240’s I’m not gonna lie.

I know your looking fot at least a 91 but if your interesred I do have a 90 5 spd hatch having the rails done as we speak. Other than that it will need brakes and an endlink…lmk