WTB 240sx parts car

looking for s13 parts car needs to have a rear end, suspension, and brakes at very least.

There’s a runner on sale on roclife for $1k. Pretty decent condition.

im kinda looking for something that someone is thinking about taking to the junk yard, or thats rotted to shit and they just want to get rid of.
i would hate to take a relatively clean car rape and pillage it, chop it up, and toss it in a dumpster.

i have some rear suspension arms i think… what arms do u need do u kno?

i really dont need the suspension arms at all. i need a rear, spindles, and brakes… along with a front spindles, brakes, steering shit, and interior. basically i need a car that was in an accident.

or to split a car with someone looking for just a chassis, and doesnt need anything else.

there used to be 3 240sx’s in a junk yard about 2 hours away from here close to where i went to college… i parted the shit out of them so idk if they kept them around, but they all had the susp… 2 coupes and one hatch, mmm atleast two were dohc 5 speed.

Troups Creek Auto Parts Corp (607) 525-6442
379 State Route 36
Troupsburg, NY

good prices, esp if you pull.

i had my parts car given to buffalo auto wrecking before the snow came, it has exactly what you are looking for, you could call them and see if they will tell you what yard its in/ if its in one

there is one on craigslist in Elmira, NY. check out ithaca.craigslist.org

i have a rear suspension (complete with subframe) for ya

how much ?

what else do you want ? im not getting rid of everything, but theres SOME stuff i dont need