WTB 3 KA24DE motors before winter

let me know if u come acrost any on forums, any local or if you know anyone with motors, we need 3 ka24de motors, thanks

Haha 3? You just have 2 cars I thought?

:rofl

i have a dohc and sohc both in my garage if you need parts b4 then :lol

the 2 240’s and my uncle is buying back his old 200sx s12

wanna sell the dohc?

Well, if you’re looking to rebuild, I have a complete DE block that the oil pump went on. Drained the oil and there was bearing material in it so IDK to what extent the damage is. I have a good pump/front cover for it.

are you going to race wars?

if the price is right for a fooked motor lol ill take it

yeah bro, u want in? :ahh

Shit’s gonna pull a premium.

Whats a blown DE worth? Keep in mind it’s still in the car…

its the motor or just the block? they are dirt anyway but blown on top of that lol

Blown KA24DE (out of the car) is probably worth $150-200 with no 5-speed transmission.

badintentions088@hotmail.com
Says he wants $300 plus you gotta pull it yourself. Ran across this but I am picking up 2 motors plus an extra block, head and internals from somewhere else so I dont need this. Good luck with the build.

thats what i was thinking, i found one in VA the dude will take it out and ship for 200$…it has a spun rod bearing

ill give u 100 and take it out myself, LMK what u think, u have my number shoot me a text

its in pieces… my garage is parts heaven right now

gimme all the pieces lol as long as it makes one whole motor, how much u want?

Jeff charge him $200 :lmao

:rofl

well the head is boxed up.
intake mani is about to be cut
fuel rail w/ injectors is sold, and im pretty sure the block is sold tuesday. :lol

then why would you post in here if 90% of the motor is gone…

bc i said i had one. didnt mean it was more free parts fo you mister

its a wtb thread i need 3 motors why would i wqant free parts, no thanks

I’d sell it for $100, complete long block. Probably needs bearings, if that. The guy said he shut the engine down when he noticed the oil light was on, but wasn’t sure how long it was on before he noticed it. Confirmed the pump was bad with a gauge tapped into the idiot light port before selling the car to me.

It’s almost ready to come out. Unbolt the engine mounts and trans cross member and its good to yank.