WTB 370cc Fuel Injectors

Hello,

I am looking for a set of 6 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, OEM 370cc fuel injectors.
Right now I need 1 to make my engine run properly again, but since I will be pulling off the intake plenum to change the one injector I might as well do them all.

Give me a call - 416-358-0230

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrick

I have 4 good injectors that all have good ohm readings, I may possibly have 6 available but won’t know till my car is finished this weekend. priced at 100.00 CAD each. Much better than the 200.00 plus CAD for each from the dealer. I may have fuel rails available too, which are not available from the dealer anymore.

regards

Hey Darryl. Thanks for the offer. I was actually planning on pulling the plenum on Saturday and Wednesday was my deadline to pickup a set.
I bought a good set of injectors from ztune.ca in Vancouver BC. They overnight shipped it to me this morning so I will have it tomorrow before 5pm.
Thanks anyway
Patrick

u get ur shit running or what?

No man. I drove the car on the Monday after I got home from Angelicas house running on 3 cylinders. To and from work. When I got home it sounded like a rod or crank or something was hitting the cylinder wall cause of too much stress on the engine. Maybe I’m paranoid, but I was so scared of engine damage that I frantically went looking for injectors and parked the car until I got injectors (ask Alex how it’s parked). I was even considering upgrading to bigger injectors. I picked up a set of 6 injectors (370cc), ohm tested good and 30 day warranty, upper and lower o-rings, upper and lower insulators, upper plenum paper gasket, and intake valve cover gaskets for $564.42. All that includes taxes and overnight shipping for around $45.

If I go bigger then I’ll need a new ECU = ~$250. Then the cost of the injectors alone upgrade to 555cc is $600 more minimum. ztune said they would not have any of those injectors in stock for another week but if I did go with that I would’ve spent probably around $1500 to get the car running again.
Thanks man. I wish I had it running the day you came by. I would’ve taken you for a run in it so you could shit your pants. hahaha all you heard was put put put. If all goes well with this and the injector is actually the problem I’ll have it up again by Saturday. I still have to dig up that MAF too.

yessir… I’m not looking for MAD power right now. The bigger injectors are only really if I intend on introducing more air. I’m still looking for that friggin boost leak and can’t worry about a bigger turbo right now.

why did you buy $ix? why not just the one?

Because the Nissan recommended specs for the injectors are ohm tested at 10-14ohms. If they are even .5 of an ohm higher or lower then it is classified as on the blink and will not open and close properly and in a short manner of time is likely to completely fail.
On the bank that the one injector failed, the two other injectors that were there tested at 18ohms and 25ohms. Since I’m pulling the plenum I figured it’s probably best to put in some extremely low KM injectors.

Hey Mods, can you please lock this thread? I picked up a set of injectors already.
Thanks,
Patrick