WTB... 4 bronze 18" 5 bolt

hello guys so the other day i was cruising around hit a pothole and bent my konig rim :frowning: now i am in pursuit of a set of 4 bronze/gold rims ( wishing for some nismo’s :slight_smile: but if not any good looking rims i will consider. please pm me with pictures

thanks guys.

also looking for a cheap place to get some rust fixed and car painted for a decent price and also a ka24de (low km’s) for a build

i have some cheap 350z wheels that you could paint:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37860&highlight=350z

thanks for the offer bing but looking for something alittle more my style :stuck_out_tongue:

I just sold my last set of bronze nismo lmgt4 last week.

Whats your price range?

I might be ordering some gangster sized nismo lmgt4 around spring time. If your willing to wait and interested in jumping in with my order pm me. price will be around 3k shipped but it could be less depending on the cad dollar and if I can do a private group buy.

18x9.5 +12 18x10.5 +15 comes only white bronze and silver available.

thoose are accually my dream rims belive it or not but atm 3k is not in my price range as i am getting body work done and possible doing an (extreme) ka-t engine swap my price range is max 1500$ for some used/new rims. i know i sould be going big or going home but i currently have a bent rim that will not hold air and no spare in sight lol

I got a set of work emotion cr-kai in bronze. 18x8.5 +25 for the front and 18x9.5 +20. Brand new in box. $1800