WTB: 4" DIA flanged air filter to attach to turbo inlet.

I need an air filter to bolt to the GT3076R compressor inlet… shits 4" dia. cant be real wide either or it will hit my master cyclinder.

Anyone local have something that will work in stock? Or someone have one kicking around I can buy from you?

What dimensions do you need. If you can pull a part # from K&N Universal chart that will fit the spot you need I can check stock they are only a day away.

you bastard i just threw out my old one. can check if adam emptied the trash it might still be in there

small airfilter = power robbing. i understand you want to hide as much as you can, but youre gonna choke the turbo up a bit. but K&N does make a 4inch stubby filter though.

I might have a 4" K&N filter around, about 12’ long.

twelve feet holy shit

Yeah I needed the air flow for my T28

91… lol did you mean 12"?? even that is ginormous.

JVG. I need one no taller than about 6 inches I would guess, I am not neer the car to measure it right now… but can tonight. I will let you know tonight for sure.

And how does it choke the turbo? If the same filter is on the end of a tube, it is still the same filter? I dont folly, I might have to do some googleing.

Yeah 12" long, about 6" wide (cone shape) and 4" connection I think. I’ll have to double check tonight if your interested.

12" long holy cow, did this come off a full sized pic up truck!?! Sorry dude, but I dont think I have the space to fit it in. thanks anyways dude.