WTB: 44mm Dump tube and clamp

As stated I need a 44mm dump tube with the v-band clamp. Tube can be straight or 90 degree, I’m going to cut it anyways. Prefer stainless steel.

Or will take individule parts

44mm V-band clamp
One 44mm V-band flange (only need one side for the dump)

I have to place an order for stainless materials soon, if you want me to get you a 1.75" dia 304ss J bend and weld on the V band for ya let me know asap, placing the order monday.

You say you need the “v-band clamp”… usually the WG comes with the clamp itself, do you just need a vband flange(welded to the tube)??? just trying to clarify.

I need the tube itself with the tube side flange and the v-band clamp. Basically one flange one clamp. Give me a price on it. I can get a 15" 90 bend with flange for $30 shipped.

I cant find just the clamp anywhere. Single flange yes, clamp not so much.

1.75" 304 Stainless, 2.50" Radius, 16G, 90 Degree Mandrel Bend 4" legs $19.50
44mm vband kit $46.00

$25 and ill tig the flange to the tube for you.

That $30 shipped, what about the clamp?

edit: http://www.extremepsi.com/store/product.php?productid=19246&cat=1751&page=1

single clamp but they are still $36+shipping

Thats without the clamp. I know the clamp can be pricy. I can also weld it on, thats no problem. Still running more then $30 correct? Thats mainly why I was looking for a built one someone had lying around, cost to build my own is to much for just a dump tube.

I am at $91 total (tube how ever you want it shaped, flange, clamp, tigged)

$25 more than your price I guess. Ohh well.

Yea no biggie, thanks anyways. I have always ran the car without one. But am getting shit all over my block now.

I have one. PM me a offer

Chris PMed ya!

PM’ed back!

Still looking.

My mistake I thought you needed the WG lol…noob at reading i guess

Np

Will also take just a flange and clamp, or one or the other!!!

I have inlet and outlet flanges for a tial v44. I’ll dig around and see if I can find the clamps.

Ok let me know.