WTB: 4L60E bellhousing for LS series

I’m looking for a stock chevy bellhousing for a 4L60E out of a truck. The trans I have is out of a Trailblazer and they have a different bellhousing for the straight 6. I just need one that bolts to an LS based engine. Also would need a dipstick tube w/ dipstick. I can trade the parts off my trans if seller needs them or just pay cash. Lemme know thanks!!

ls series aye wayne…

I just threw out a whole box of LS-4L60 bell housings and dipstick tubes.

I actually sold it to Toomanycamaros. Apparently my running trans wouldn’t move his car. See if he has a spare

yea buddy!!! find me a ls bellhousing!!

FUCK YOU JOHAWK GO GET THEM SHITS BACK!!!

2jz swap incominnggggg

^ this… Modify I6 Bell for 2JZ

I’ll neg rep both of you. :rofl :rofl

its about time a termi co brah has a ls in it locally:clap

well it would if someone would get me a fucking bellhousing.

I actually sold it to Toomanycamaros. Apparently my running trans wouldn’t move his car. See if he has a spare[/quote]

The problem with the “running” trans I got from you was that the input on the pump was damaged by the converter. I didn’t bother to check it when I got if from you, never to the verter out just put the assembly in the car. So thats why I never said anything else about it and the fact that I got my $$ worth out of the trans in spare hard parts to rebuild the whooped one originally in the car. As well as a converter to turn in for core.

Wayne I dont have a spare dipstick, but I might be able to help you out with a bellhousing. What are you installing this in?

ummm something with an lm7 5.3 in front of this trans. just need the bellhousing that mates to any ls series small block. doesn’t matter which one. fuck pming you.

wayne spill the beans about turbos

can’t until i has bellhousings.

Trace monitors all purchases. Danger.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

bump all these other ads suck.

unfortunetly my friend dropped a converter on the bellhousing the other week and shattered it. So I got nothin sorry bud.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! thanks anyway homie!

:rofl:rofl wayne you can weld it up