WTB: 4x100 steelies w/o tires

I need 4x100 steelies for my integra asap. Ill pay more depending on the condition of the tires and i do have cash in hand, so just pm me what you got thanks

4x100 14’ …brand new snows (nokia hakka’s) $550

i have 4 steelies, 3 have tires on them.
make an offer

sorry 550 is a little out of my range how good are the 3 tires??

13 inch with good tires 60 bucks

theyre crap.

make offer for rims

they are really good snows…let me know if you want them …

I have 4 mint steelies 14x5.5 4x100 if you are still looking? Sorry no tires

I have 15" motegi race wheels with 3 good tires. 200 obo.

got 4 13" steelies from my '96 civic…steelies are in good shapes besides a little rust, they have “H” center caps…tires are awesome, hankook milege plus from pep boys, still have a road hazard warranty for them…they’re awesome in the snow…2 have about 600 miles on them and the other 2 have about 1000 miles on them…i just want what i paid for the tires maybe like $180…pm if interested

13 inch steelies shouldnt clear on a 1999 civic. I know 14s barly clearon a 2000 civic.

correct, 13" steelies will only clear the back brakes on integras and civic ex’s

you will need 14’s to clear the front brakes.13’s work on dx’s and lower end models with smaller brakes.

3sny is full of shit and doesn’t follow through with anything. Don’t bother with this lying sack of crap! He has a long history of fucking people over, including me.

I have 14" OEM del sol wheels with all seasons and I can throw in unmounted snows. Dirt cheap, PM me.