WTB: 5x110 Saab/BBS wheel set..

Hey guys,

Looking for a set of winter wheels for my Cobalt SS… The Saab/BBS’s fit, and many of them are 5x110… I need them to be 16’s… But post if you’ve got 17’s/18’s too because if I like them, I might use them in place of my Enekis… I really want some flat-blacked BBS’s… Tires would be a plus, but not necessary… Lemme know what you’ve got…

Thanks!

(revised with new lug pattern)

Cobalt SS wheels are 5x114.3

I was told 5x110… lol

Changed. Thanks.

COBALT SS WHEELS ARE 5X110

I had one. I know

iv looked it up multiple times

and if you drive a SS you CANNOT go smaller then 17

I have some 17 inch Saab 9-3 Linear “launch package” wheels that I would consider parting ways with if the price is right. They are 5x110, with hancook ventus tires that have a ton of tread left.

EDIT: They are spray canned gunmetal at the moment. This is what they used to look like when i had them in black.

My mistake yeah they are 5x110… I was thinking 5x110 for Cavalier and 5x114.3 for Cobalt.

Would you be interested in a trade for those Saab wheels? I have a set of 4 Enkei FN-18’s, 18 inchers if you want to go straight up? They’re in 98% condition, gunmetal spokes and polished lip… Pirelli P-Zero Nero MS’s with 75% tread… The pics are in a thread on the classifieds here… I’d be down if you wanted to trade…

And wrong on the 17’s… The SS n/a and SS s/c can go 16… The new SS t/c, however, can only go to 17’s because of the Brembos…

Yea we can probably work something out. I PM’ed you.

cavalier is 5x100 im pretty sure , because they are the same as the celica

This is the only other pic i have of them in black.

That is a nice looking ride. Do you still have it?

16’s will fit, but barely. I run 16" cadillac Catera rims in the winter.

Yup sittin in the driveway. Only right now its covered in ice and salt, with ugly as shit 15" oem saab wheels and beefy ass snow tires.

16’s work on the SS s/c and the SS n/a that have standard calipers. But you cannot go lower on the SS t/c because of the Brembo’s. Many people use the stock SS n/a wheels because they bolt directly on without spacers.

I can’t wait to get these wheels. I will probably re-do the black come spring. Sandblast and powder coat so they last through the winters…

volvo wheels are 5x108 and many have used Volvo wheels on Saabs.

i’ve seen cobalt SS rims on volvo’s before.

this was without WOBBLE bolts also.

i’m not recommending using a rim not made for your car, just throwing some more options out.

There’s alot of Cobalt guys who use Saab wheels for winter… I’m gonna try them for a season and see how it works out… If it doesn’t work out, I’ll move to plan-b… But I appreciate the suggestion…