WTB 5x114.3 rims & tires for the eclipse.

Looking for a set of rims and tires for the Spyder. Really want looksexys2000s rainbow wheels but there a little expensive. Looking for cheap in price.

Looking for black W/ chrome/red lip or light weight 5 spoke wheels.

I have a set of ASA A1’s 18X7.5’s IRC.

They are sandblasted and ready for paint. So i could do anything you wanted to that way.

Painted I would sell them for $600, you pick the color and what not. I know its nowhere near the style you asked about in the OP, but figured i would throw it out there any who.

can you send me a pic? And you want to trade some shit? Laptop, 97cc mini bike plus cash? lol.

If painted id want like gloss black w/ factory eclipse red lip

also, no tires? Kinda looking for rims and tires

I have another set of OEM wheels id sell for cheap and you could strip them down to color as needed. Cheap.

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/2518797714.html

called the guy this morning, didnt answer, emailed him, he said hell get back to me by tomm.

thanks for the lookout though, thats pretty much the price range im looking for though I wish they were 5 spoke.

Yeah mine were just wheels. I dont need any more stuff gathering up space lol, cash moneeee only!!! :slight_smile:

they look like the BBS RC, mesh looking jobbies.

Look on some of the semi local dsm sites like ccdsm.net or nyccdsm.com

My cousin has a set of multi spoke silver wheels with good tires off his 99 GS…I’ll ask him the price