WTB: 89-93 240sx suspension parts

This is for my 89 180sx. I need ball joints, outer tie rod ends, struts and strut mounts.

Where was it that you lived again? Hinton?

I got upper control arms and ball joints from a shop here for about $70 each side. Are you looking to keep the car and fix it right, or just buy used parts and sell it?

I can’t believe I didn’t see this reply before. :?

Buut did you see that stuff I needed? Would that be part of it? I’m not that great with this shit, but I didn’t think I needed that stuff, unless it’s part of what I was told.

wow a little harsh… He has the ball joints… Upper control armwould be nice to do at the same time if you intend on keeping the car…

I didn’t mean to sound harsh I meant to sound like I don’t know what I’m talking about because I don’t. I wasn’t sure about the ball joints because of the upper/lower ball joints part. And you’re right, might as well do some other stuff if I can.

Soo I guess I’ll PM him and see if he still has the stuff.

I replied to your PM! What I meant is that I bought those parts for those prices from a local shop. I Pm’d you all that info.

my buddy has oem springs+shocks+ mounts , how much u loking to spend ? he was keeping it as a spare in case coil overs leak etc, but i can ask him for u , but i already know his gonna say how much u willing to spend ahah

Replied to PMs.

I have a set of good front struts for $60

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5315/struts1fn.jpg

60$ for the pair? Will they pass inspection?