WTB: 90 CRX HF parts

Looking to get any and all of these parts asap. Let me know how much, possibly shipped depending where u are, to 14219, and if you have pics, please include them. Thanx for looking.

hood cable, if its new
interior headliner for a grey and black interior
door pannels(must not have any rips or tears anywhere) I will not buy them from anyone who does not include multiple pics/different angles of theirs.

thanx

[quote=“zephon96"”]

-exterior door sash/trim piece–the plastic piece held on by 3 clips
-hood cable, if its new

[/quote]

The hood cable you can buy new from the dealer, it’s around $40.
The plastic pieces can be bought new from Majestic Honda, which you’d be better off doing since any old ones you find will be brittle and will break very easily.

motorized aftermarket sunrooof???

[quote=“baker423,post:2,topic:34082"”]

The hood cable you can buy new from the dealer, it’s around $40.
The plastic pieces can be bought new from Majestic Honda, which you’d be better off doing since any old ones you find will be brittle and will break very easily.

[/quote]

yeah i just figured that if anyone on here had parts they were trying to unload, that id try to help them out first. what is majestic?

[quote=“zephon96,post:4,topic:34082"”]

yeah i just figured that if anyone on here had parts they were trying to unload, that id try to help them out first. what is majestic?

[/quote]

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/PartsSearch.jsp

nevermind, ive been there.

still looking locally

I have the hood cable and the side plastic molding s from a EF. I think they might be different though

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:8,topic:34082"”]

I have the hood cable and the side plastic molding s from a EF. I think they might be different though

[/quote]

Those look to be for a Civic hatch, way to long for the Crx.

Um yeah thats what I stated in my previous post.

i know someone in buffalo with a set of MINT door panels. i think they are 88s though, so you would need the pillar mounted seatbelts. pm me for his info

but fyi, he KNOWS how rare 88 si door panels are, dont expect to pay $50 for them

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:10,topic:34082"”]

Um yeah thats what I stated in my previous post.

[/quote]

Umm, ok, so why even make mention of them when you figured they would not work?:smash2:

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:11,topic:34082"”]

but fyi, he KNOWS how rare 88 si door panels are, dont expect to pay $50 for them

[/quote]

Any mint Crx door panels are rare and hard to come by.

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:8,topic:34082"”]

[/quote]

thanx anyway about the door sashes, they do look to be too big. pm me about the hood cable though.

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:11,topic:34082"”]

i know someone in buffalo with a set of MINT door panels. i think they are 88s though, so you would need the pillar mounted seatbelts. pm me for his info

[/quote]

I want to stick with the pannel mounted belts, but thanx anyway.

$50…bwwaahahahahaha… i can lowball with the best of 'em, but even id feel bad offering that low…

i have a 90 hf, but none of the parts you are looking for :frowning:

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:14,topic:34082"”]

i have a 90 hf, but none of the parts you are looking for :frowning:

[/quote]

are you parting it? if so, i may be interested in some spare parts… let me know.

I may be parting out my '91 Si fairly soon.

[quote=“baker423,post:16,topic:34082"”]

I may be parting out my '91 Si fairly soon.

[/quote]

let me know, im looking for parts now…

up…

:shrug: still looking…

The hood latch you may as well buy it new from the dealer. I paid $43 for mine.
The door panels in as nice of shape as you are looking for are going to be expensive and hard to come by. Look for 90/91 Civic hatches, those panels will snap right up too and should be easier to find.