**WTB**: 91-93 240SX SE, manual, maybe rwd if available

Hello I’m from Ajax Ontario (that small, boring city between Pickering and Whitby that everybody’s passed on the 401) and I’m looking to buy a Nissan 240SX SE 1991-1993, manual…actually I’ve been looking for a reasonably priced one for about 2 years now.
Not to say that my expectations are too high for a price, but I just haven’t been able to find many sellers aside from super expensive used car dealers.

Anyways, I’ve always wanted this car since the first time I saw one as my chance to buy one was there but never went through.

If anybody has one to offer for under $4000 and is in reasonably good condition (no beaters and the engine must work fine, though I would have future plans for a replacement…so it’s gotta last me at least 2 years at the most :stuck_out_tongue: ). RWD would be awesome if somebody has one available.

Thanks for your time to those who’ve taken their time to read.
my email for replies is: vyxerion@hotmail.com[/b]

all 240s are RWD…

andd you should try. www.autotrader.ca
there are a few 240s around your price range in good condition

So after looking for a 240 for over 2 years now, how many FWD ones have you seen?

Also if you bother looking, there are a bunch of people selling 240s right below where you posted.

Take a look through the buy and sell section or check out the autotrader like was sugested.

Hey TransFormer, welcome!

Take Ed’s & S14’s advice, and…

Introduce yourself! :slight_smile:
http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=1367

if you want a FWD 240 go buy a 91-95 Sentra SE-R. SR20 FWD.

honestly man how serious are you if you thought there were FWD ones? might want to re-think the decision. ford probes are a good alternative, look similar but are FWD and u can find a mint one for under $4000 easily.

but yes, intro is key on this board or you’ll just get cut up

Hey don’t laugh at him… 50% of dealers… ppl selling them etc, are convinced they are fwd… I get it all the time… “My buddy had one of these… good little fwd cars” uhm…there rwd… “no, there fwd, I’m 100% sure” sigh…

oh come on, if you love the car, you would have done enough research of it and watched enough initial D to figure out this is a RWD

as for dealers, they don’t care about the FWD or RWD, all there care is to advertise the car to sell
it’s soo bad that there is a dealer selling a white 240 on autotrader that says “V6”

Transformer, if you want a FWD 240 , pm me and I’ll buy a sentra and stick a 240 sticker on it :smiley: jkjk…

autotrader is the way to go to find mint expensive 240s :smiley:

you probably didnt know a 240 was RWD until somebody told you, so now the kid know’s

locked.

transformer do a search and find some cars…

and DEFFINATLY take someone with you to go look at it…

GT