WTB:92-95 civic pass. mirror AND wiper/washer controller arm(found)

just like the title says, it’s for a hatch if that matters at all.

also need the arm off the steering wheel that controls the wipers, it’s for a hatch with a rear wiper. I took it apart and actually only need the thing that holds the spring, that is parallel with the arm, in place. It’s all sloppy because of this.

HAVEN’T BOUGHT THESE YET, BUT THE DEALS ARE IN PLACE, I KNOW DENI IS AS LEGIT A SELLER AS THERE IS AND I LIKE SHREKS NAME W/ MATCHING PIC SO I’M CONFIDENT THAT THIS IS TAKEN CARE OF

I have to talk to a guy tomarow anyways if he’s there ill check to see if he has any mirrors. he might be on vactation still but ill try to help you. he has 2 civics at his yard so I dont know if hes parting any out ill look and get back to you

There are quite a few hondas at INS Scrap yard, just picked up a passenger side mirror for my 89 prelude, give em a call, it was like $25.

ill go with you man

a buddy of mine is giving me one if he can borrow my trailer. thanks anyways guys.

I might have a complete 94 civic s speed with no title tomorrow to part out. Let me know what ya want.

I have one

hey i want one too. lol.

and a rear wiper motor…

still need one,

as well I changed the post because I need something else too, maybe JDMSIR can help me out with that car he is parting out, or B18ctrb if you have anything i’d much appreciate it.

I have the wiper stalk man. Just give me a call. Im off all day today