WTB: 94-98 5 spd Mustang

Wanted! 5 spd 1994-1998 Ford Mustang Coupe or Mustang GT. Preferably Black or Silver. Looking to spend around $5000. Let me know if anyone knows one for sale… As far as color goes, its pretty much anything except yellow, but i just prefer Black or silver. Thanks

NO:

Convertable
or
Automatic

I have a 94 black 5-speed (Not v8) but its easy enough to do the swap i would let it go for $3000

its in lancaster?
Miles? Condition?
and do u got any pics of it?

thanks

Why those years?

Body style

really? :confused:

Thats the only thing consistent in those years.
79-93 was the Fox body like my car
94-98 was the SN-95 smooth looking body
99-04 was the edge body style
05-06+ is the DEW format, retro style

ya in lancaster, good cond. all new paint last year,very nice interior, miles not sure (a little over 100k i think)smooth runner, shifts very nice, no pics right now, 98 style tailights with painted covers, painted mirrors, painted wiper cover piece

well worth the cash! he might be a little flexable on price. non GT though

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7637

haha anything but yellow huh…that sux. my buddy has a '95 in mint condition he’s looking to get rid of. and it only has like 65L on it. BUT it’s yellow.

Buy 1sik BMWs so he can buy my fox body :tup:

i have a 97 with 45k on it black w/black leather but $5000 is somewhat less than what i was asking

1sik bmw- im interested. get pics asap if you can. sounds good… where about in lancaster are you? im in west seneca

will do

*keep an eye out for the plastic intake manifolds… they sometimes have issues with cracking