WTB 94 GSR power steering BRACKET

I have the pump i just want to buy the bracket that mounts the pump to the motor… Anyone have one lying around… Thanks

P.S. Will need to ship since I go to school in AZ… I do paypal

you got a pm back

I put this in general automotive already but it cant hurt to put it here again… anyone know if the power steering bracket on the GSR and the LS are the same??? Mine is a 94 GSR…

[quote=“JonnyAZ,post:3,topic:24788"”]

Got it… I put this in general automotive already but it cant hurt to put it here again… anyone know if the power steering bracket on the GSR and the LS are the same??? Mine is a 94 GSR…

[/quote]

the mounts are different, on a vtec motor they sit up higher on the head than they do on an ls , so yea you will need a power steering mount off of a b series vtec motor.I had this problem with my lsvtec set up and i got the mount from a gsr and it works perfectly now.

ok thanks!

No problem.Make sure you have the bolts from the gsr mount as well or else you will need washers on one of the bolts to make it fit right if you use the ls ones.

I just edited my post from before b/c in the beginning I said I got it… but I was referring to something else not that I got the bracket… I STILL NEED ONE…

pm’ed

bump

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:8,topic:24788"”]

pm’ed

[/quote]

jeez denny how many do u have lol? , btw johnnyaz this guys a great seller^^ he hooked me up with mine

Still looking…