WTB 94 integra front clip

need anything from firewall to bumper. IE fenders, rad support, hood, hood latch, bumper, lights etc.

i might know someone who has a teg that was in a light hit on the right front. what exactly do you need?

im not looking for a damaged front clip thanks. i dont mind small dents and dings in the panels, just no structural damage. im trying to mend a decent whack to the right front myself.

When did you get an integra?

lol i have one lots of damage… but if you need parts let me know guy …

there is one here in binghamton (craigslist), whole shell for $700, but you probably don’t want to travel this far I am guessing.

looking for local.

I have 94-97 headlights,front bumper, a passenger fender and the air bags.

how much for everything but the bags?

i heard m&m has a dc in there

Make a offer I’m will to work something out. Also do you need the bumper lights?

The head lights are clean with no cracks if you wont them I will get them buffed out to a nice shine.
just pm me with any ?

i believe the fenders were good but everything else sucked

you could prob find a whole car for 2500 bucks

and i could order just a front clip for 500 bucks, but im trying to be economical about this. why would i buy a whole car?

i have a 94 integra ls, motor and tranny are out, driver fender i bent and theres a hole in the bumper, everything else is good. lmk

winner

i have a bumper with the lights and bumper lights are on too le me know *cheappm me

what are you looking to get?

and yourself how much for the bumper? condition?

I have a cf hood at swerve for 250 I’m selling