WTB: 96-98 EK front bumper/SI LIP *updated*

Updated thread.

Still need:

Front Bumper (preferably milano red…but any color will do)

Front Lip (preferably SI styling)

:tup:

if you cant find it in red… i have a stock grill

I’ll be in touch. Black I presume from the hatchy?

PM me a price.

its actually a silver one of my 98 coupe lol…pmed.

ok cool, disregard the color Q in the PM… thanks… and keep your eyes open for me!

pm slownismo … i think his name is, he has a front end. ask him if he wants to sell it

Thanks for the heads up.

I searched his name and tried to send a PM but it was not a valid name, and nothing came up on the search. Could anyone shed light on this guys real username?

Keep em comin!!

sorry it’s slonismo lol, here: http://nyspeed.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=4226

TY, pm’d him

Still looking people, if you have or know of ANYTHING let me know:tup:

I have a red grill and the headlights
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/b18ctrb2/EK%20Parts/96-98HondaCivicmilanoredfrontgrill.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

PM’D

It appears all I am going to need now is the front bumper. If anyone has a lead on one LMK. I will update the thread title when I actually grab the grill/headlights so don’t hesitate to still let me know what you have in that dept.

I guess I wouldn’t mind an si grille/front lip combo… if anyone has anything…

bump for a bumperrr

Still looking for it all. Let me know what you have!

Looking for bumper and pass side headlight. LMK

Keystone

To be honest I have never even heard of the place… besides the trucks I see occasionally driving around. I guess I am looking used and OEM if at all possible.

I have a few good leads ATM, but please keep them coming.

I still need: Front bumper/ Pass. side headlight/ and if I could find a front lip of some sort that’d be cool too.

:tup:

I bought the replacement parts for my EK after an accident from them - fit perfectly and looked great, plus it was less than half the price of oem.

Good to know, thanks.

what ya need to do is go to fucking hockey wed and stop bitchin out <3