WTB: 97 talon high rise spoiler

Im looking for one that looks like this:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/scottr126/Talon3-1.jpg

your looking for a stock 2gb 97+ one then.

yes that is correct.
But there were 2 different spoilers for that year the one that sat on the body and the high rise one.

I believe all the 97’s had the high rise and 95 and 96 had the little thumbnail.

I went to marks and the 97 had the thumbnail. I was kind of mad considering the fact that they said it had the high rise one and come to see it was the small one.

what happend to your old 1 tom?

Well remember the cracks in the paint… they weren’t just in the paint. they were in the plastic/fibers under the paint.

BTW there was 15-17 coats of paint on it. I’m just looking for one instead of wasting time on sanding it.

word

no wing ftw tom… and btw text me

I have one but I think I am going to use it myself unless you can change my mind $$:D$$

how much did you have in mind???

I have one you can have for $20. It needs some repairs though as it was removed off my old talon by a Suburban. The mounts are kinda broken and the third brake light is non-existent. Probably not better than what you already have. It would be about the same amount of work if not more as the one you have.

EDIT: And the 97-98 talons all had the high rise. 95-96 had the thumb nail or none. Maybe the one in the boneyard was in an accident or something.