WTB a 44mm Wastegate.

looking for a 44mm wastegate so I can run the dnp manifold I just got… Need a dump tube for a 44mm wastegate too if anyone has.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=25985

thanks dude, didnt see that

cdecker changed the time and location of the sale of his wastegate 38597578098475237845780923453840975 times so I got mad and just bought a new 1 lol… lock it up.

Changed it by 2 hours but sure :tongue

do i need to foward my texts? I wanted to buy it last week, you told me you couldnt do it until Tues. You said you wanted to meet at crossgates, then colonie center, then I said my store, then you said Im getting it for cheap i should come to you… I told you forget it then you told me youd come to my store… Then you said 5pm, then changed it to 6 30pm, then asked me if I was free after 8pm which is when I close my store and go home, I just got fed up… No harm done, just dont become a salesman.

The reason I changed it was because I said crossgates, you said no. I said colonie center you said no. Then you told me to go to your pawn shop and I said ok I will text you AFTER 530pm. plan was 630pm but i asked to go for 8pm. You said nvm. My plan was tuesday 630pm at crossgates which you said NO. Your right no harm. By the sound of what your add for ladukes hatch you shouldnt be a salesmen your self but thats a different issue. Glad you bought one for brand new

Wrong I agrred to meet you in the Colonie center parking lot AS WELL as having a friend to go to crossgates to pick the wg up but then you said youd come to my store… The plan was 5 30, then 6 30 then 8… Last, answer one question for me please?..Is ladukes civic still for sale?.. Nothing else to say, thanks, gl selling the wg.

Wrong. I said I will text you after 530. Doesnt mean meeting up then. Is it sold yes. Are you that guy who makes people wonder if there actually getting what there paying for? you bet. Good luck !!

I dont see any bad feedback on my ebay account for that civic… As a matter of fact the guy called me twice since hes bought it thanking me for the “great deal” lksi, bi-ri, midthrust and mx5 can all vouch that the guy was legit happy with his purchase… DAMN i suck at selling shit! :Idiots