WTB: A Few things please check it out.

Ok guys, I just moved into a new place yesterday and I’m hoping to get a couple things i need for living.

1. Futon Frame. – if anyone has one please let me know if its a full futon that would be awsome but if i have to go buy a new “seat” piece for it im ok with that. :? don’t want to be sitting on someones old love stains. LoL

2. CAR POSTERS! – my room walls are BARE and I’d love to get some car posters up in here. let me know what you have. Looking for free ones, but if its an UBER nice one and you want a couple bucks im sure we can work something out.

3. MINI SYSTEM. – one of thoes JVC style ones. Must have an AUX in on it tho. Newer the better and i do Like the JVC ones but im not THAT brand specific.

4. Dresser – Must be in good shape. Looking for something in a wood style finish. umm… again let me know what you have.

5. Entertainment Stand – one of thoes ones with the glass doors that we can put our DVD player VCR … Sterio that kinda junk into.

6. TV – Looking for a TV… 27’’ or bigger

check back will add more as unpacking continues.

bump anyone?

I should have some posters.

I may know of a futon frame but its my buddies and I’ll see if he’ll part with it.

Ive got a audio rack for dvd players, and amps. just for components not for a tv though.
like $40 if u want it.

do u have any pics of the audio amp? does it have glass doors … and if no pics is there a place i can view it?

no it doesnt have doors, its a open design, has a central column in the back which u can hide wires in, with open shelves. has 5 shelves. srry i dont have any pics for u. its at my parents house in sherwood park. ill see if i can get u some pics over the weekend.

COOL thanks let me know… also any word on that futon frame?

I found a futon for u, whole thing mattress and everything, someone in my building is selling it. they want $175, looks good according to the pic. Theire # is 644-0038 if ure interested, and its downtown Edmonton.

175 is a bit much for a futon… ill pick up a frame for 40 bucks and get a new cution for another 40 -50 bucks… thanks tho!!

If you buy that frame for $175 I’ll give you a really good deal on a cushion. It has some mysterious brown stains on it… for pics click here and scroll down a ways.

That’s just wrong :?

still lookin for a tv? im lookin to part with my 40’’… car bills piling up =
its this one: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006JBK4/103-1635723-6488606?v=glance
i’ve got a comp hooked up to it (music/movies via DVI HDTV plug), as well as a gamecube, a snes, and my last roomie had a PS2 + dvd player on top of that.
u can even come check it out if ur interested, lemme know

Thanks but i think that the tv is going to be out of my price range… lol and i did just buy a 25"" TV for 65 bucks… lol so i think im good in that department…

FUCK NO I AINT BUYIN THAT FUTON SHIT dude wtf… that was the grossest link … like WTF!

I’ll hook you up with a sweet McLaren F1 poster if you get the vid up today. :stuck_out_tongue:

vids are still on the camera but if you hook me up with a good poster it will help get them up FASTER…

i have a wood finish dresser for you scott, pm me on nex or whatever and ill get you some pics…

Sorry my buddy doesn’t want to part with his futon frame

Thanks man thats ok… and ya Trav hook me up with pics… or PM me on nex or if u see me on msn for my phone number ill come see it cause yea i want one asap!!