WTB: Acoustic Bass

Looking for an Acoustic Bass, Pref left handed, but willing to take a righty and make it a lefty if need be. Dont really care what kind, need something to keep me occupied while my bass rig is at my buddies… I am sick of playing thru a 15w practice amp and would much rather have something I could play anywhere.

Let me know what you have and how much you are lookin to get. Thanks.

Now there’s a classified ad you don’t see often here…

No accoustic bass here, just a 4 string and a 5 string. I know a few peeps though, I’ll ask around. Good luck.

Thanks!

OT: anyone ever hear of R.W. Jameson as far as acoustic guitars go? They are pretty much the only lefty bass I have been able to turn up under 400 bucks…

whats the deal with needing a lerft handedd. is it basically just changing the strings. besides the very minor adjustments over all … not noticable for a person not xcaring what kind the guitar is.
.jw.

^ yeah but then the plastic piece that protects the body of the bass is located above the hole in the body, which is the wrong place, thus not properly protecting the body.

just an fyi to any other lefties, to flip a righty would cost about 300 bucks… you need to get a new nut for the top and a new bridge. then you have a lefty, but the electronics are on the bottom. so even for a cheap acoustic bass 200+300=500 > the money i spent on my guitar and the hard case for it.

Still looking for a case? What u need? I might have one.

I may still have my Hohner electric acoustic, basically this but in a maple IIRC:

http://www.andreworld.com/images/hohner_bass.gif

Four-string, hollowbody w/ on-board equalization, 9V power.

is it left?

Right-handed.

I may be interested if Supraman passes…

I’ll see if I can locate it next time I’m out at the spot. :tup: I know I have it still.

Need a bass amp? I got a Fender Bxr-100 and a Peavey Basic 60 I am lookingto get rid of.

boooo

Booooo you, perform a hand swap and play righty :stuck_out_tongue: