WTB: Acura parts (multiple cars)

Firstly the most important thing I need is for a Acura NSX (91-95) Aem ems standalone. New/used/ whatever I need this for my car.

Second any Acura Legend parts I have LOTS of parts from these cars if you need a part.

Third, 1996-2004 Acura RL engine. Low miles I hope and for under 500.

If you got something post up.

bump come on someone must want some money :slight_smile:

I got a 96 rl engine at work. was not tested–hit in front. $450 for it. comes w/ 90 day warranty. can get you one that was tested from another yard, but looking more like 550-600 range.

wheres your yard? whats the mileage on it? I really want just a short block, that would be PERFECT for what I need. If not I will just scrap the rest of the parts i dont need.

Maroney’s in smithton. if im not mistaken, true mileage is unknown b/c car was hit in front, couldnt power the car up to see the mileage on the cluster.

call down and ask for roger 1 800 245 7278. tell him you spoke to sailor.

thanks sailor looks like he can hook me up alot if his pics come through.

can anyone get me the aem nsx standalone now? lol

ttt…

bump

also need some tiburon front seats in black leather if possible.

i acually might have 2 tibby leather seats in black/grey. but i am telling you there is no way anyone on here has an aem system for a NSX your chances are slim there…

I will let you know about the tibby seats

call hybrid on the ems 724.925.2660, no one is going to have that around here, your better off buying it new

let me know about the seats I would prefer all black but if it only had grey in certain areas I could deal.

yea I figured this wouldn’t be the site for it, but never hurts to try. I just want to start my car lol

bump