WTB: Alternator for d series civic (92-95)

I need an alternator for my 92 civic DX ASAP someone please help me out

call me if you have one so i can get it like right away

Thanks Matt
803-2687

do not buy one from autozone… it had a lifetime warnty on it but it kept shitting. i must have replaced that thing 4+ times… free everytime, but still. it was a pain in the ass to do.

sorry i couldnt help you. but good luck findin one.

go see paul at advanced on camp tell him joe from sears sent you

then paul’s gonna send you to tim at autozone, from there go see jimmy at pepboys, by the time you get to joe at sears the alternator will b at your house, then you just head home

dont visit jimmy at pepboys he overcharges

hahahaha

ahahahhahahaha

OK guys get back on topic b4 i hit someone in the face with a pickel

SERIOUSLY i need an alternator like yesterday

dude if i get hit with a pickel ur getting a danza slap. but if u dont want brand new find a bone yard i think some of them offer a 30 day warranty

my 20 spot offers still in for the coat

if i dont get a responce from anyone tonight im going to have to try junk yards cuz i need my car thursday… so either i spend about $130 for a refurbished one or try to get out out of the junkyard for like $30

i REALLY dont want to spend a ton of money on one with a lifetime warrenty when i only plan on having the car for a little while longer

OK well im goin to bed so if anyone has one before like 1PM on feb 1st let me know cuz if i cant get my hands on a used one by then im either calling junkyards or getting bent over and buying a new one from some store

call me at any time if u have one and can get it to me with plenty of daylight to install it

803-2687
thanks MATT

I just remembered I have one from my 91 dx. Not sure if it will work since its OBD0?

i dont think it’ll work

it looks like im goin to the junkyard even tho they are going to rip me off too :frowning: