WTB: Aluminum fishing boat

Looking for a 14ish fishing boat with motor and trolling motor. will consider anything 12’ and up i suppose. Let me know if you’ve got anythign for sale. Needs to have a trailer with it.
I want something that has a deck front and rear.
Thanks

I have a 16’ Sylvan Alaskan Deep V. This is a good size ride. The boat had an incident on the road, and got dented in the front. I fixed it, it’s completely leak free, but a little ugly. You could probably put some more time in it, and make it nicer. I installed a new carpeted front deck with internal 2- battery box. Boat has a whole pressure treated floor. Trailer was repainted, new trailer hitch, new wheels and tires, and rewired with new LED lights installed in 2010.

Currently it has a 15hp Suzuki engine, which is a little anemic for a boat this size. It does run completely awesome though. It goes 13mph (gps reading) with 2 guys and fishing gear.

Has an remote control Motor Guide 24v 72 pound thrust trolling motor. This thing is off the hook. It will run the boat all day in heavy wind and barely touches the battery levels. Has 2 two year old EverStart MAXX marine batteries. Guest on board battery charger, all you have to do is plug it in when you get home.

Humminbird 798 si GPS/fish finder. This has the side scanning. Produces INCREDIBLE underwater images. GPS works mint and has Navionics Eastern lakes card with all of the charts.

$750 for the boat with the trailer.
$1300 boat, trailer and the Suzuki
$1600 boat, trailer, Suzuki, trolling motor, 2 batteries and charger
$2000 everything plus the Humminbird unit

No idea if this is what you’re looking for, but that’s what I’ve got! :wink:

14’ is a perfect sized fishing boat. I have a aluminum Triton and its awesome for the small lakes. Its a deep V bottom and I have a 15hp motor on it and a electric trolling motor mounted up front. I can stand in the thing in white cap water and go in 1ft deep water without any issues.

good luck. $2k will get you a nice one.

Any pics?

Not aluminum but a lot more fun than fishing. LOL 14’

http://albany.craigslist.org/boa/2973335399.html

yeah i saw this, the pic with the 3 shirtless dudes isn’t helping you sell this one lol. If i was to get a bowrider i’d want at leats a 20fter

bump

I have a 15hp 2 stroke suzuki on my 14’ triton. Love that little motor.

Ok, I bought a new boat. So the motor is no longer available.

The boat, the trolling motor and batteries are still available. I’ll post pictures later today.

It will be on Route 155 South of 20 in Guilderland with a sign also if you’re out for a drive.

LITERALLY bulletproof.

Ill let you know if the guy up the street puts his out for sale again. He did a few times last year but hasnt so far this year.

Damaged corner

pics of new boat?

I took a step back haha. I’ll post the pictures in what did you buy thread later.

Bump

bump

Bump

still looking for one?

Yeah
Sell me yours

The skeeter or my small one? lol