WTB: amp/subs/boxes/capacitor/wiring

well i am looking for a capacitor, let me know whatcha got and how much.

my buddy is looking to get a system, nothing real expensive, just something to add a little bump. he isnt looking to spend a ton of cash, post up whatcha got for sale. prices and pics if available. thanks.

also if anyone has any boxes for 12"s that arent plain sealed boxes, looking for something a little more fancy

thanks

i have a 4 gague monster cable kit sitting at funkys house you can have… make an offer.

I want to upgrade my system, right now i have two duels in a box w/ plexiglass and a 460 watt amp. Very good bump for the $$, but i want a jl w7, so i might be willing to take an offer.

I got a 10" Audiobahn sub and Audiobahn amp for sale…I’ll include all the wiring for it, and a box…I’m lookin to get $200 for it…the sub and amp are 400 rms ea…it slams pretty hard for a 10…model numbers are AW100S and A4002T

http://www.a1bigaudio.com/catalog/products/volfenhag/zxhypercap.jpg
VOLFENHAG 1.2 Digital cap
20volts DC Continuous
24volts DC surge
Red 3 digit voltage display
Power on LED Indicator
Built in relay
Current sensing power on/off
Polarity protection
Clear mounting bracets
Platinum plated solid brass posts.
I got this for a kid that said he wanted it and the sale fell thru, it is brand new in the package-- 40 bucks.

i have 2 10"rockford fosgate 1000w punch power dvc’s a 240 .4 125 .2 rockford amps that connect together wireing other stuff all in boxes for $275 bux all in mint shape needs to go!!!