WTB : AMP

My amp “works,” but not the way it should. Once the volume goes past a certain level, the amp cuts out. Swapped in a friend’s Alpine amp, and everything worked great, so I’m sure it’s the amp.

Just need a small amp. Anything single output or two channel bridgable, with around 200 RMS watts.

new or used and how much r u looking to spend?

Used and cheap, obviously, or I wouldn’t be posting here :slight_smile:

I don’t need anything special. Just no K-Mart delights.

come see me, i can get you a new amp 850 watts, with 1 yr warrety for less than 200

:blue:

yeah i was just goin to say talk to f-b-a…he has new ones for a good price

Chaz, that will slaughter my sub. It’s just a little 10" RF Punch I threw in the car for some depth to the music. I believe the Punch is rated at 150 RMS, and I have another (not in the car) Memphis 10" that I believe it rated at 250 RMS, which is why I said around 200 watts.

I have an MTX 12" and an lil amp i was asken like $75 for the box speaker and amp. its sounds pretty good.

I dont really want to “part it out” because I’ll never be able to sell them seperate!

i got a alpine v power mrp-t130 used 2 mths 25.00

circuit city has a brand new eclipse xa2000 for 130

lol jesse i have a kicker 1200-1 in perfect condition ill sell for 200…and a kicker soloboric s12l7 ill throw in for another 100… i need money bad

i have 2 alpines, and a poweracoustink, all rated at over 200 rms, take your pick $75

I got a 2-channel Jensen that is bridgeable. $30 bucks. You can install it before you leave to make sure your happy.

Bump.

My amp fully shit the bed tonight, so I need another one.

Anyone?

i got a pyle 400 watt 50 bux let me know!

Sorry, but name brand stuff is going for roughly that. If you’re willing to drop the price a decent bit, let me know, but otherwise, I’ll pass.

Thanks,

150X2 Crossfire amp, its old school, but I have it hooked up to my 2 MTX Road Thunder 4500 Subs and they pound preeeety hard with the little amp.

Make an offer.

No idea what they’re worth, or I’d make you an offer. Any idea what they go for?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34948

Is that geared at me?

My location is right to the left, private messaging is turned on, my AIM is listed, I think my e-mail is in my profile, and the price would change based on model and quality?