WTB; any style car seat and/or minivan back seat

well my buddy and i are builing a man cave and the stair way is to smal for any kind of couch or futon so were going the ghetto fab way im looking for minivan back seats or old driver pass car seats

i have a 60/40 front seat from an 85 cutlass as well as the back seat, comfy as hell!

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=13579

I’ll let you know if the deal falls through.

how much? i want to load up the basement with car seats man

i couldnt find the back seat, but how does $15 sound for the front seats? there in really nice shape.

i have a 94 jeep grand cherokee rear seat how much you looking to spend, its tan leather

cheap cause there gunna get cigg burn in them and beer spilt on’em lol

are they 2 seats or a bench seat?

20$ come get em! :number1

let me get ahold of my boy he’s funding the project its his basement but sounds good to me! how many you got is it just one bench seat? or 2?

sounds good i just gotta get the money fro my boy!!! ill let both you guys know asap

its a split bench 2 seats, if i can find the back seat, thats bench.

its a 60/40 split bench and they fold so it would be perfect to make a shallow cooler underneath for beerz

sweet guys thanks ill know later for sure ill get the greens from my boy

Let me take a look tomorrow, I may have a couple of seats that you can have for free if you come and pick them up. I will get you some more info on them tomorrow.

ill have money for you fellas friday :slight_smile:

im getting rid of the jeep tomorrow i will take the seat out for you. when/where do you want to meet up

this is the funniest thread ever haha i have a regular couch for sale?

idk if you want it hah and a couple TVs PM me if u decide car seats dont work haha

ill pm you guys with my cell call me we’ll figure out when and where to meet up or pick up the seats