WTB: apexi SAFC II

i need this now - so farbest price i got is buy it now from ebay for $165 - if anyone can come close to that ill grab it off you NOW!!!

I have one im trying to sell with no stand. I was trying to get close to 200 for it.

working and in good condition?

take $175 - tomorow???

i got a limited edition black one. ill let it go 200 firm comes with stand and all paperwork

175? 200 is cheeeap …all of them on ebay are 265+ and thats like 100 less than what they normally go for…i mean not trying to be gay but i was looking too haha…if u find them for that cheap let me know because i want one too

i saw a black safc in ur car mang u need another?

i dont really understand who u are talking to or what u are trying to say but if u have one for sale…how much?

i knwo of 2 others for sale if you want k cuv

and i just bout that one midgex - got it tuesday afternoon

oh yes how much

mixmastermike is sellingh is for 200 and i also got a local 3/s guy selling his for $200 as well - i can get the one from the 3/s guy this weekend if you want

pm me if your interested

i already have one, but if people are willing to sell cheap enough i will ALWAYS buy more because people up here in canada are always asking if i have them.

i couldnt quite pay $200 usd for them but if peeples are in need of $$ and dont mind taking less i would always be game.

ive got one for 175

is the $165 ebay brand new?
if so thats dirt cheap for one

will some1 sell 1 for 125??

holy lowballing classifieds whore
word to who ever made that title

hahaha ,bought 1 for 125…lol

Anyone have a safc for 150 lmk thanks,i just bought a apexi boost controller for 125…need 1 fast thanks

i have one