WTB: ASAP! 2 TC Rod bolts + 1 TC-Rod Bracket-->Rad Support bolt

The TC rod bolts were seized to the sleeve in the rubber bushing on both sides, so they had to be cut. I’m installing aftermarket TC rods from Bing, with spherical bushings, so I just need the 2 bolts if anybody has them.

I also need one of the bolts that the TC rod brackets uses to attach onto the lower rad support. There are supposed to be 4 total, I just need 1.

Thanks guys, my car is on stands at the moment… :slight_smile:

i had the same problem with one of the bolts on mine just go to nissan and get brand new ones it will cost you about 20 bucks for both bolts and nuts, it will take about a day for them to get it in depending on what dealer you go to i went to the one in waterloo. good luck.

I already ordered them, $12 each for the bolts, and $5 each for the nuts + $6 for the rad support bolt + TAX, so it’ll be over $40 total for 3 bolts and 2 nuts. lol ridiculous!! Even worse is that its gonna take them until Monday afternoon to get them. The reason for this post is to see if anybody has these bolts lying around, so I could just buy them now, and get my car ready SOONER and CHEAPER. lol

Thanks.

I know I have TC Rod Bolts and I’m pretty sure I have a TC Rod Bracket “might even have a pair” but I’m not sure about the Bolts to attach the TC Bracket to the Lower Rad Support.

Nvm mind guys, I got it OEM from Nissan for 36 fucking dollars. lol raaaaaped.