WTB ASAP: Clutch Slave Cylinder

I’m in desperated need of a clutch slave cylinder tonight/tomorrow morning!

If SR and KA slaves are the same then either is great, but if they’re not the same I need an SR slave.

Thanks in advance.

Please hurry.

they are the same.

check ajax auto wreckers, thats where i got mine - “free” (security is next to none)
haha, now that i thinkn about it, the car that i got the slave from was sitting on the roof of your old car!

wicked…

is your car still in the shop?

Do you have a number for the place?

And yeah, bastard fvcking bitch. The car is still in the shop.

Turns out that not only is the bracket that mounts the clutch pedal broken, but the slave cylinder is leaking a bit and may be shot.

But oh man, the new clutch looks soooo good. Too bad nobody will see it but me and andrew lol.

I might put the SPEC stickers on my car somewhere, just to be big pimpin.

Ajax Auto Wreckers
905-686-1771
160 Dowty Road,
Ajax, ON L1S 2G4

I think youre better off just going there and looking around - the people that run that place are phone challenged hicks + the cars that are actually accessible are not yet in their inventory. Therefore you can hace “free” parts…

Put a sticker on the clutch disk, and one on the flywheel. That should offer the biggest bling factor.

Oh, here is a map:

http://www.yellowpages.ca/searchCustomer.do?type=MAP&srchtype=business&directoryId=&provinceId=ON&what=ajax+auto+wreckers&showMsgBox=1&listingId=36738264&sType=productSearch&step=more&pcid=0&pst=simpleSearch&city=ajax

I have a clutch slave cylneder for sale man! You can come get it ASAP. It is actually an SR one too! Came off my tranney (i had bought a brand new one a month b4 my swap so I just switched it!) Anyway, let me know, give me a call, send me a PM l8ts…

Go to Nissan, they are like $30 or something.

You can’t beat a new one.

Less down time too, if the one you steal doesn’t work properly.

Just a heads up.

Theo

If I remember correctly, Nissan wants around $100 for a brand new one.

Napa has them for $37cad after taxes.

And they can get it to you within one day. A word of warning. The
pushrod that comes with that slave most likely will not fit. You will need
to use your OEM pushrod or if you don’t have one, cut a bit off the one
that comes with the Napa one.

Go to Napa, i bought mine from there, cost me $23 taxes in.